☼ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review ☼

Leave a Comment
So as I showed you in a recent haul I bought one of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in the shade Milan and after trying it out for a few weeks I thought I would do a quick review for you.

So spoiler alert I think these may be my new favourite lip product because they are not a traditional matte lip as they look matte to other people. However it just feels like a normal lipstick on the lips so they aren't drying at all compared to most matte lipsticks.

They have an amazing colour range everything from nudes to pink to dark shades. So there'e definitely something for everyone to try. I definitely want to go and try a darker shade as Milan is a medium pink. They have wonderful colour payoff without being streaky or patchy and are really comfortable on the lips.

They are extremely affordable at £5.50 so one to pick up when you're on a budget, unfortunately these aren't very long lasting so you will have to reapply every few hours which is the only downside to this product for me.

So that's it for my review of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig