☼ Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit Review ☼

Leave a Comment
So as I said in my previous post I'm going to do a Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit Review. I know there's plenty of these out there but I thought I'd share my experience with you. Unfortunately I don't have a personal experience with the shipping and the website due to this being a very kind birthday present. So this review is going to focus on the actual product.

The lasting power of this is impeccable I wore this on a recent shopping trip I even ate lunch and went for a drink and this lip product had not budged. The smell of the liquid lipstick is so gorgeous slightly makes me want to eat my lips. They are so thin so they don't feel too sticky on your lips yet so the highly pigmented one swipe fills in all your lips. My only problem with the liquid lipstick is it does settle into the fine lines in your lips so I'd definitely make sure you apply plenty of lip balm before you apply this

The liner is also a perfect formula glides on so easily and really helps to make sure your have a perfect outline as we all know liquid lipsticks can get a bit messy if not put with care. Not only do they pair perfectly with the liquid lipstick but these are just the perfect amount of pigmentation that you can wear them alone for a more subtle look. 

Overall I really do love the Lip Kits and would definitely recommend you check them out (if you can ever catch a restock). Hope you enjoyed my review and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig