☼ My Current Beauty Wish List ☼

Leave a Comment
I thought I'd share with you my current wish list, which is basically just a collection of things that I stare at on the computer that you always want to buy. So I'm going to share my list with you today.
1. Nyx Vinyl Liquid Line in Black (£5.50) - as you could probably see from my recent haul I have been trying out a few Nyx products and next up on my hit list is the Nyx Vinyl Liquid line in black. Which my friend recommended to me and I've heard so many good reviews about.

2. Beauty Blender (£16) - this is one I'm actually quite excited about as Boots have just started carrying the Beauty blender sponges which I'm beyond thrilled about. As I thought I would have had to waited until my trip to America but we can now get them here.

3. Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama (£7.99) - another product my friend recommended to me and I think it'll be my next mascara I purchase as I've just bought the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara.

4. L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation (£14.99) - I've seen so many rave reviews about this foundation lately and I definitely want to purchase it after I've finished my Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. As I don't want this to dry up before I get to use it.

5. Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin (£19) - I have been wanting this product for about a month now but it seems to be out of stock everywhere online and all the shops I go to. So I'm just going to patiently wait until it comes back into stock.

6. Nyx Butter Lipstick (£5.50) - After trying the Butter lip glosses I definitely want to try one of the lipsticks as they have so many shades that look so pretty.

7. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (£39) - I have been wanting this palette ever since it came out in America. I know it's been a while. So when it came across to the UK I was certain I was going to buy it. But I've just never come around to doing it because it is a pricey item. But I think I have waited long enough and I just need to buy it.

8. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (£19) -  continuing on the Too Faced trend I also really want to try the Too Faced mascara as there's just so many rave reviews on this mascara that it makes it so irresistible.

9. Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed (£20) - So when I was trying to find the Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter I spotted this beauty and it's stuck with me ever since. It just felt so soft and creamy that I really did need it.

So that's it my personal beauty wish list I hope this inspired to add some stuff to your wish list or maybe even just start one of your own. But anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig