☼ Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter Review ☼

Leave a Comment
As promised in a haul quite a while ago today I'm here with a review of the Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter. Mine is in the gold shade but you can also buy a rose shade. These cost £8.50 which I personally think is quite steep for what it is.

So this is a lovely cream highlighter, it isn't very intense so it's perfect for a subtle highlight. The cream does require a little bit of attention as it doesn't blend very well our foundation so you've definitely got to work with it. It isn't an intense highlight so great for school or work when you want to look glowy but not caked in makeup. I wears quite well as it was still visible when I came home after shopping

So overall I don't really recommend this product unless you want a really subtle highlighter, but how I will be personally be using it under a powder highlight so it will be more intense. So that's it for this weeks review and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig