♥ Top 5 Favourite Autumn/Winter Lip Colours ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm here today to talk about my Top 5 favourite Autumn/Winter Lip Colours, they are mostly drugstore. But there is one cheeky MAC product in the mix. So I hope you enjoy.

I thought I would kick things off with my only products which is not from the drugstore. This is the MAC lipglass from the Archie's Girls collection called Mall Madness. I actually purchased this item from CCO and it was my first ever MAC product. I have to say I know some people rave about these lip glosses I do think they are a little sticky and my hair always stick to them :( so if you really want a MAC product and you have £15 to spend I would go for a lipstick. But I will forgive it, because it is such a pretty colour and it have tiny particles of glitter which is hardly noticeable but makes a beautiful difference. And can we just talk about the packaging and smell for a second. BEAUTIFUL. So I would definitely recommend it if you can find it as I know it was a limited edition collection. 


One that goes well with Mall Madness by Mac is Avon's Colour Trend Kiss n Go Lipsticks in Amethyst. This colour does have a Metallic finish but nothing to noticeable. I love the formulation of these lipstick as they are incredibly creamy, they are a little drying but not if you put on a little bit of lip balm before you apply the lipstick. The packaging is little unstable especially the cap but nothing to worry about too much. I actually posted a picture on Instagram about a year ago of these two lip products (My Instagram). Go check my Instagram out and follow me if you want to.      

One I purchased more recently is the Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pink Orchid on the recommendation of Miss Budget Beauty as she did a video on a few of the line (Check it out here). I agree with her they are not the best pigmentation however they are amazing for £1.99. They have no horrible smell like a lot of cheap lipsticks. The formula is lovely the only thing I am a little unsure about is the shape of the lipstick as the almond shaped makes it a little tricky it apply and as Khila mentioned in her video the packaging isn't the best and I'm really scared of snapping the lipstick. But apart form that I definitely want to check out more form the range.


Another one of the cheaper brands that I love is Collection, this the only lipstick I have form them as it was gifted to me. But after pulling all the lipsticks for this particular blog post, I think I am going to go to boots and pick some more up and I do love them, but I've just completely forgot about them and been caught up with all my summer shades. I would say this shade is just a little bit pinker, brighter and lighter than the Avon lipstick in Amethyst. So they are similar but not so similar that you can't have them both. Also the Natural Collection lipstick is similar in colour now I am looking at them side to side, but the Collection lipstick is a lot more pigmented so if you like more pigmented go for the collection. But if your a one for the sheer lips go for the Natural Collection one.

And one completely different from the rest is Fashionista lipstick in Raspberry. This is about how dark I will go for Autumn/Winter, I know how boring that may seem but thats just how far I feel comfortable in. I think this brand is actually now discontinued. Because I got these on sale and they ended up being about £1.99 when they were previously £7.99 so I thought I would grab a few and this is definitely my favourite out  of the bunch. Just to warn you, if you do buy these of a website the colour is a lot different of the cap than the actual lipstick on some of them. But overall these are a really nice formula and last well on the lips and if your hands on them I would definitely suggest you grab some.

Hope you enjoyed my favourites and it inspired you to pick up a new lip product for Autumn or Winter. See you soon xx    
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig