♥ Barry M Gelly Polishes Review ♥

Leave a Comment



If you have watched my nail polish collection over on my youtube channel you would know that I am obsessed with nails and I thought I would share some of my favourites with you. And one of my favourites has to be Barry M Gelly Polishes

From Left to Right: Prickly Pear, Rose Hip, Dragon Fruit, Pink Punch, Sugar Apple, Green berry, Blue Grape and Papaya 


These were one of the first nail polishes I bought for myself I bought Sugar Apple and Pink Punch around May time and ever since I have been obsessed with painting my nails. As far as the formula goes, they wear at least 3 to 4 days before minor chipping, so they do last quite a while. They have a lovely shine to them in the light once dry and definitely don't need a top coat. My only problem is the first coat has to be completely dry before applying the next coat and they take forever to dry so you do have to be careful with them for a few hours. However the colour range is amazing, Barry M is one of my favourite brands overall for Nail Polishes and Lip glosses. However it's not extremely expensive, I darker ones are very pigmented and most only need one coat but I give the paler shades two coats just to be on the safe side. Overall I would recommend you checking the Barry M stand out at your local Superdrug or Boots.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig