♥ Snow Fairy Shower Gel ♥

Leave a Comment
Of course I couldn't review as the products that smell like Snow Fairy and not review Snow Fairy. This is the cult classic in Lush that everybody loves, so much that when I was in store last weekend (let's face it I live in my lush store) somebody was having an argument when their friend because they didn't like Snow Fairy. MIND BLOWN. Anyway I love this shower gel its so moisturizing not to mention the smell, I swear I say every year I know it smells like a certain sweet and every year I cannot put my hand on the smell (she smells snow fairy) Nope still can't get it. Just trust me when I say you need to get your butt to Lush and smell this before it disappears again :( 
100g - £3.75
 200g - £7.50
 500g - £11.95
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig