♥ Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar ♥

Leave a Comment

Following the Father Christmas Bath Bomb review I did on Tuesday I thought I would review the rest on the line that has the Snow Fairy scent. So up today is the Snow Fairy Sparkle Bar, I love the Lush Massage Bars as they are so moisturizing and take no fuss. You just spread the massage bar all over your skin after being in the bath or shower and rub it in. I especially love it because you know the feeling when you've put moisturizer on and you feel really horrible, these don't give you anything like this. However this one is little different as it have glitter in so its perfect to use when your getting ready for a night out to use this after getting out of the bath. Also who doesn't want to smell like Snow Fairy who going out.
£4.95
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig