♥ So White Bath Bomb ♥

Leave a Comment
One of my favourite Lush Bath Bombs at Christmas is defiantly So white its a lovely apple scent which reminds me a lot of apple cider and Fall time. They have actually brought out a shower gel this year with the same scent, which i mentioned in the post about all the new Lush products that have come out (post here). Even thug it doesn't look like anything, but sometimes I enjoy some of Lush's simpler products as sometimes I find myself having to wipe down my bath with all the glitter and confetti. So simple bath bomb is never bad in my book. However they may be a little pink surprise inside. So even if you don't want to buy anything please just go and smell this. 
£3.50
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig