♥ Candy Mountain Bubble Bar ♥

Leave a Comment
I thought I would kick of my Christmas series today with my favourite bubble bar. Which is the Candy Mountain bubble bar, also a little birdie told me that it has the same scent as the Creamy Candy bubble bar so I was really excited about that. Its defiantly not one of the super Christmassy scent like Cinders and Luxury Lush Pud. Its more part of the sweet scents like Magic Wand and Snow Fairy. However I love the sweet scents some times in the winter. I get four baths out of this bubble bar, however this doesn't mean that  their is no bubbles. Defiantly not lush don't go easy on their bubble making tricks, also I love the bubbles that Lush's products make as they are so soft and nourishing.
£2.75

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig