♥ Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar ♥

Leave a Comment
Another product Lush has brought back for another year is the Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar, I love this products its just so easy to use. I actually took this on my trip to New York and Antigua as there was a bath in both of our rooms. However I didn't want to take a lot of my Lush products in case that got lost or they broke so this was perfect. You can just swish it around in your bath. However I use it the same as how I use the bubble bars I just hold it under the running water and it creates lots of soft bubbles. It has the scent very similar to snow fairy, so it was one of the sweeter scent from Lush's Christmas line. 
£5.25
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig