♥ Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette ♥

Leave a Comment

I recently went into to local Superdrug and notice a new stand called Makeup Revolution. I'd heard about it here and there from different youtubers, but I'd never tried anything before so I thought I would give them a go. So I picked up the iconic 2 palette, I know there has been rumors that it is a Naked 2 palette dupe. However I don't own any of the Naked palettes (yet) so I can not make a judgement on that one. But what I can say is the quality is amazing for a for pounds palette very comparable to my MAC eyeshadows. There is 12 eyeshadows in the palette and they are all creamy, blend able and highly pigmented. I have heard that this is supposed to be the new MUA on the block and I have to say I think Makeup Revolution has topped them. And can we just talk about he packaging for a moment, no way does it look like I paid for pounds for this it just looks stunning and not like something form the drugstore. So I would definatly consider picking this one up especially for only four pounds. Even though I might not be a Naked 2 palette dupe, it's still definatly a beautiful neutrals palette. 
  

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig