♥ Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment










So I went to Chesire Oaks recently and of course I had to take a trip to the Cosmetics Company Outlet. Of course I spotted something which was the Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Cement which I have seen in Gabby's videos. And it would so sparkly and glittery and when I saw at a discounted price I jump on it and bought it.  

Also at Chesire Oaks I spotted this candle which is the Summer Scoop which I have been eyeing up for ages, in my local Clinton cards where they sell Yankee Candles so again when I saw it for a discounted price I thought I should just get it. 











I thought I would also finally jump on the bandwagon and buy a Tanya Burr lipgloss and I will be doing a review as I know they are thousands of them out there however my friend Claire requested me do one. Anyway I bought mine in the Picnic in the Park shade.

I also bought the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless as I needed a new mascara and I had heard really good things about his one again form Gabby and I actually have already done a review on it here so go check that out if you are interested about his mascara.










I thought I would pick up three more shades of the Natural Collection Lipsticks as I reviewed one here and I was really surprised by them. So I thought I would pick up three more while the were on a three for £5 special. I picked up Raspberry, Berry Blush and Cherry Red.

Lastly I picked up a new set of my favourite Shampoo and Conditioner which is the Vo5 Smoothly Does It which is really good and calming down my frizzy hair. I will do a full review of it when I do my hair care routine soon

So that's all I have picked up lately so I hope you enjoyed reading and if you have bought anything lately be sure to let me know.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig