♥ Zoella Beauty Line Review ♥

Leave a Comment
         
So if you read my What I got for Christmas post (here) you will know that my parent bought me the Zoella Soak Opera, Blissful Mistful, Creamy Madly Dreamy and Let's Glow. Then my Auntie and Uncle bought me the Fizz bar, also I treated my self to the makeup bag and another Fizz Bar (Is this haul). So I thought I would try them and review them for you guys.

Firstly there are three designs of the makeup bags there's the one I have with the eyes, a guinea pig and a newly released "Just say Yes" bag. It is a nice material and a good quality zip, it does market as a pencil case as well as makeup bag. However I think it is a bit on the big side for a pencil case. The fizz bar is lovely I use two squares in the bath and it fills my bathroom with the lovely fresh scent. Of course the Soak Opera works lovely with the fizz bar, it lathers up really well in the shower and in the bath it makes lovely soft bubbles. The only problem I have with it is that the bubbles fizz away quite quickly which is not great. The Let's Glow candle is a nice fresh scent with quite a good scent throw, but I think this was a little expensive for how big it is as I think you will probably only get around 6 hours out of it. Finally the Blissful Mistful is a lovely fresh scent (like most of the products) it sprays quite a lot of product at once but its not annoying and because it is a body mist you do have to keep reapplying because it where's of. 

So thats all of the Zoella products, hope this post encourages you to purchase one of the products. And that's all for now.        

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig