♥ Lush Boxing Day Sale 2014 ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm here for my annual boxing day haul, so I hope you enjoy. I wasn't able to buy anything I wanted this year as the website was absolutely awful and hardly any of the products were available so I grab some products that I hadn't tried before and some staples. So lets get into it.










Firstly I picked up one of the smaller gift sets which is called Little Snow Fairy which includes a small Snow Fairy and a small pink fun. I picked it up as I wanted Snow Fairy but they were sold out as soon as I got on the website.


I picked up a Santa's Lip Scrub as it smells like cherry Coca-cola. I mostly picked it up as my popcorn lip scrub has mostly gone which I got for Christmas last year in the Christmas Candy Box from my parents. But I have used that lip scrub every three days for a year and it still has some left which is really good. Especially because the lip scrubs comes with a pretty steep price tag in my opinion at £5.


I bought one of the Christmas Eve bubble bars as I wasn't to sure on the scent and whether I liked it or not. So I thought I would just pick up one in case I didn't like it. I do like the smell so I kind of wish I had bought more however I think I already spent way to much money. 




I picked up two Dashing Santa's which is one of my favourite Christmas scents as it is quite a fresh yet spicy scent. I love this one especially because I'm not a big fan of the really spicy scents so this is definitely an amazing addition to the Lush Christmas family


I got two of the Drummer's Drumming because I love the sweet scent of it. I also love the reusable bubble bars to take on holiday as I don't like taking lots and lots of products in case my bag gets lost or damaged so I like the fact that you can take multiple baths with just one product.
I bought two of the Hedgehog Bubble Bars. Now I'm going to admit something now by saying I may have only bought these bubble bars because they are extremely cute and I'm glad I did because I love the smell. This is about the spiciest as I go before being creeped out.    





I picked up two of the So White bath bombs as I got one last year and loved the scent and wished I picked up more last year. It smells like apples and it has a pink middle so it turns the bath a beautiful baby pink colour.






And finally one of my favourites is the Luxury Lush Pud as it not only smells amazing it turns the bath a hot pink shade with lots of different coloured swirls in the bath. Which is a lovely touch and I love the bath bombs that colour the bath water.


So thats it for this years Boxing Day haul, so I hope you enjoyed and I'll speak to you soon.  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig