♥ Huge Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Recently I realised how long it's been since I did a Collective haul which also lead me to realise how much I have bought since. Meaning today I'm coming at you with a huge collective haul and I say huge because this is probably the biggest haul I've ever done, but don't worry I didn't buy this all at once this is over the span of a couple of months.
 First of all I'll start with all the beauty bits and bobs and these are the two items I bought when I had my MAC makeover for prom (if you want to see some prom pictures click here). But I chose to buy the eyelashes and a liptsick in the shade Viva glam 2 which has quickly become my everyday favourite nude.
 We all know my Lush obsession and I needed to top up on a few items I ended up buying The Comforter, Blackberry Bath Bomb and the Fizzbanger Bath Bomb.

 I bought a replacement Rimmel Exaggerate full colour lip line in the shade Eastend Snob. I have spoke about this lip liner a lot on my blog and when my last one ran out I definitely wanted a new one.
 I thought seen as I bought the MAC eyelashes I thought I should buy some eyelash glue then I can use them again. I decided on buying the Eylure Lashfix Clear Finish striplash adhesive.
 My Collection concealer recently ran out so I thought I would try a new one out and my friend told me she was enjoying the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. So I thought I'd give it a go, I bought the shade Ivory and I will probably be doing a review soon.
 I was getting bored of foundation brush and was starting to see it wasn't blending my foundation very well. So I decided I buy the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and so far I'm really liking it but again there will be a review some time in the future.
My Naked Skin foundation ran out a few days ago so I thought I would try a new foundation so I decided to try the MAC Face and Body foundation in the shade N1.
I recently ran out of Ganier Micellar Water and this is hands down my favourite makeup remover so I had to repurchase when I ran out and I always wait till they have it on 1/3 off deal at either Superdrug or Boots.
Another repurchase is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent which is definitely my go to powder for touch ups through out the day when my face gets oily.
I bought a couple of planner items including the Strawberries Mini Kit from ScribblePrintsCo, I did also buy the Pink Nautical Mini Kit but I used that kit as soon as it came so I can't show you. 
I also bought some new washi tapes from HobbyCraft, these we're only a pound so I thought it would rude not to buy a few.
On to the random items of the haul I firstly bought a 3 metre cable off of eBay as my Apple one had really seen better days and wasn't always charging my phone anymore. So I decided to buy a much longer one then it's a bit more convenient.
So since my last haul my Tsum Tsum addiction has become much worse and I know have nine and more recently I picked up Nemo, Sadness, Chip, Dale, Winnie the Pooh and Bambi.
 Also along with my Tsum Tsum obsession I bought this phone case from eBay because I just thought it was so cute.
 And my final item in this haul I recently treated myself to this Pandora as a present to myself for all my hard work through my GCSE's.

That's it for this huge haul, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you again next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig