❄ Blogmas Day 18: Winter Makeup Bag ❄

Leave a Comment
After sharing my current favourite makeup look I thought I'd share what's in my current makeup bag.
I use my Ted Baker makeup bag to put all my daily makeup in. However firstly I always keep my daily moisturiser which is the Simple Kind to Skin hydrating light moisturiser.
Next up I keep my daily base which is currently the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade fair. Which I have been finding that I don't need anything else currently.
I have a few eye options in my makeup bag including my current favourite the Makeup Revolution Foil Finish shadow in Rose Gold. My ever loved Naked palette along with my Naked Basics palette. Then a good old bit of glitter from the Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Cement and finally the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige.
And of course I can't do anything with my makeup bag without having at least 3 lip products. Well today I have 5 to mention. Firstly I can't resist a red lip and if I want a full on red lip I use the Natural Collection Moisture Shine in Cherry Red however if I want something a little less pigmented I have the Kiko Ultra Glossy Stylo in the shade 805. If I'm feeling even more daring I have the Revlon Colorstay moisture stain in the shade Parisian Passion. However on the complete opposite scale I also have Mac Brave and Cremecup if I'm going for a more dramatic eye and want a nude lip.

That's it for my current makeup bag, hope you enjoyed and I'll see you tomorrow for another post.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig