❄ Blogmas Day 8: November Haul ❄

Leave a Comment
Another month has passed and its time to do another monthly haul. I thought it would be really cute to take photos of the things I bought in front of my Christmas tree. Anyway here's what I bought in November.
I bought this lovely little sticker book from Paperchase that I thought would be perfect for my planner and the best part it only cost £4 as I really wanted one of t he countdowns of Etsy but they were so expensive and this one even includes a few more Christmas stickers.
I bought the Stila magnificent metal foil finish eye shadow in the shade Comex Platinum as I have loved the Makeup Revolution version and I would treat myself to one of the Stila ones but in this lovely silver shade.
I recently went to Bicester village and went into the Cath Kidston outlet and found this beautiful notebook with gold binding for only £4.
Also at Bicester village I found this lovely wintery phone case for £5 which I thought was a bargain especially for Jack Wills.
And finally something that I forgot to include in my October haul is the Wet and Wild Comfort Zone palette which I've been wanting for years. I was so excited when I saw it in a shopping centre in Cape Town for only £5. I've only ever seen it for ridiculous prices here.

That's it for this months haul hope you enjoyed it and come back tomorrow for another post.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig