♥ My Month in Photos: December 2015 ♥

Leave a Comment



December has been a hectic month with finishing coursework and Christmas shopping so here's what I did:

1. Re wedding at school with Abbie.
2. Throwback to the cruise to before the stress of Year 11.
3. Quick selfie in a boring art lesson.
4. Tango Ice Blast are literally the only reason why I go to the cinema anymore.
5. Lush at Christmas is the best.
6. Disney Tsum Tsum's because I'm three at heart.
7. My favourite picture form Lesotho.
8. Festive Costa to celebrate the weekend.
9. Saying goodbye to my drama teacher.
10. Saying goodbye to the best English teacher ever.
11. Cute sunsets 
12. Meeting Gabriella (Velvetgh0st) in Meadowhall.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig