❄ Blogmas Day 16: December Makeup Look ❄

Leave a Comment
I have recently developed a little routine for my December makeup and I thought I would share it with you guys.
Firstly I start with my normal concealer which is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade Light. I put this on any spots and a little bit under my eyes as I've been getting up extra early to finish school work and it been doing my under eye bags no favours.
On to the eyes where it gets a little bit more complicated but nothing too hard because it's Christmas, I don't have hours to spend in front of a mirror. Firstly I put the Makeup Revolution Foil Finish Eyeshadow in the shade Rose Gold all over the lid. Then blend Toasted from the Naked palette into the crease using the Mac 217 dupe form eBay.
Afterwards I curl my eyelashes using my Seventeen eye lash curler and then put on my favourite mascara duo on which is the Avon Supershock mascara and the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless. 
Of course at Christmas we all love a good red lip and my current favourite is the Natural Collection lipstick in the shade Cherry Red.

That's it for my December Makeup hope it gave you some inspiration for what to wear this Christmas season.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig