❄ Blogmas Day 9: The Plump Planner Review ❄

Leave a Comment
Another Sticker Shop review, today its the turn of The Plump Planner which is a beautiful shop. I'll just run through what I bought first. And all these sets cost only £2.95, so I bought the Boy Wizard Set (Harry Potter themed), Follow the Yellow Brick Road (Wizard of Oz themed), Ice Princess (Frozen themed) Firework Themed Set, Ice Lolly Themed set and Happy New Year 2016. Then Karen put in these really cute Ice Lollies in which you can see in the bottom left corner. For all these stickers it cost me £11.70 with 75p shipping. It's definitely inspired me to order form UK shops for often as the shipping was so cheap and it got here in 4 days after it had been shipped.

As for the actual stickers they are a beautiful quality the cut lines are absolutely perfect on all the stickers and they a so cheap so I thought they wouldn't be as good quality as some of the stickers I have but they are equally good if not better. The sets are set like this so it's a really nice selection of stickers and for only £1.95 it's a complete bargain. Her designs are so cute and her sticker peel up up perfectly. I'd definitely recommend ger in a heartbeat. I'm actually thinking of already placing another order for a few more sets especially the Tale as Old as Time set and The Big Apple one. I really do think I'm obsessed.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig