❄ Blogmas Day 19: Gift Guide for Planner Lovers ❄

Leave a Comment
Time for another gift guide and today is the turn of the planner lovers. It's a slightly smaller gift guide this week but nevertheless still exciting.

1. First up is my personal favourite and it;s the Erin Condren Planner we all know how much I love how my Erin Condren I know they are quite pricey but all totally worth it for a planner addict.

2. One of the most important things for me with my planner are my pens and I personally love the Staedtler pens as they come in so many different colours and don't bleed through the pages of my planner.

3. Next up I have a few decorative items so firstly is washi tape now you can get this everywhere however I like to get my washi tape from Paperchase.

4. And of course we all know I love stickers a little bit too much and I think a Etsy gift card would be perfect for any planner lover.

That's it for my Gift Guide for Planner Lovers and I'll see you tomorrow for another post.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig