❄ Blogmas Day 17: The Plump Planner Haul ❄

Leave a Comment
I know I did a review of The Plump Planner, but I loved the stickers that much that I'd to place another order and I'm here today to share all the stickers I bought.

Firstly I bought the Santa/Father Christmas set which I'm going to use of Christmas week. Which I may have already decorated for so I can't show you a picture of the set unfortunately but as soon as the package came I had to start decorating.




Next up I bought the Ice Dance set which I hope to use some time in January but I love the little hot chocolate stickers especially.





Then I had to purchase this Let it Snow set because those mittens are the cutest things I have ever seen.







I really want to do a film inspired month and I previously purchased the Boy wizard, Follow the Yellow Brick Road and Ice Princess sets so I thought this Tale as Old as Time set would be perfect to go along with them.







And finally if you know me you'll know I'm obsessed with everything New York and when I saw this gorgeous New York themed kit I had to have it.





That's it for this haul go check The Plump Planner (here) and I'll see you tomorrow for another post.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig