❄ Blogmas Day 5: Christmas Gift Guide for Beauty Lovers ❄

Leave a Comment
I have decided to do a small gift guide every Saturday on the run up to Christmas so I'm kicking it all off today with my first gift guide for all the beauty lovers out there. I've put together 5 options some drugstore and some high end that any makeup lover would adore at Christmas.
First up I've put a foundation on here and I know I don't always wear foundation but this is definitely the one I reach for when I need some extra coverage. This only costs £8.99 and comes in a really good colour range.
Next up is one I personally haven't tried but I know is a all around blogger and vlogger favourite the benefit box blushes are not only really cute but also really high quality. They are on the pricey side at £23.50 but maybe nice for a special treat for someone special.

Another one of the pricey side which you all know I adore is the Naked Palette I have had this palette since my birthday in May and I haven't touched another palette since I love the variety of looks I can come with just this one palette. As I said its on the pricey side at £38 but totally worth it.

An amazing mascara that I've recently tried out is the Mascara Lash Senstaional which definitely is the most lengthening and defining and volumising mascara ever. It just has everything going for it and at a perfect price of £7.99.
And of course every girls dream a mac lipstick I can't really suggest one particular colour as every person has a different style and preference when it comes to lipstick colours again mac is on the pricey side at £15.50 but worth the investment.

So that;s it for my first gift guide hope you liked it and are excited for the next one.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig