❄ Blogmas Day 13: Stocking Stuffers for Him ❄

Leave a Comment
As promised I'm back with a Stocking Stuffers for Him if you want to check out my Stocking Stuffers for Her (here). But today were doing a gift guide for Him. As you can probably see there's a lot novelty gifts in this gift guide than there was in the Stocking Stuffers for Her post but I feel like that's what a boy wants. So here we go.

1. I think when you can't think of what to buy a boy I also think Lynx I use it a lot with my brother this particular one costs £10 and contains two deodorants and a shower gel all in the Africa scent.

2. Another spray themed gift is this perfect Jack Wills set with three of the sprays in the scents Signature Body Spray, Cavalry Twill Body Spray and Start Bay Body Spray. This costs £15 which is slightly over the price limit but still totally worth it.

3. Onto the novelty type is these really cool drumstick pencils. They cost £5 and would be perfect for a teenage boy still at school because when boredom strikes in lesson you have a pair of drum sticks.

4. Another novelty present are these tiny walkie talkies are £13 which I know is a bit over the price range again however I think these would be perfect to give a friend.

5. One maybe for a colleague at work that you know gets a bit bored on a daily basis so this is a perfect little desk toy to keep them amused. Or for only £6 it could be perfect for a Secret Santa gift for someone you don't really know.

6. One for the tech guy in your life are these tech gloves for £6.50. I think these are perfect and I actually bought these for my brother as they keep your hands nice and toasty and you can still use your phone.

7. One for the tea junkie in your life is this pug in a mug tea infuser for £5 its a much fun way of brewing a cup of tea. Perfect for a family member who drinks a lot of tea.

8. Similar idea to the last gift idea except a bit better for someone who doesn't like loose leaf tea and prefers tea bags. As for £5 you get this really cute mug and 5 bags of English Breakfast Tea.

9. And finally for Nando's lover in your life there is this really cute sauce set with Lemon and Herb Peri Peri Sauce and Mango and Lime Peri Peri Sauce for only £10.

That's it for my Stocking Stuffer guides this year I hope you enjoyed them and they gave you some inspiration in what to buy some friends.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig