❄ Blogmas Day 4: Planner Haul ❄

Leave a Comment
Recently I've been buying a few planner supplies and I thought I would separate them from my November haul then my planner readers could have a whole post to themselves.
I made a small order from Djoisch Design as I seen all the European planners talk about her and as much as I love all the American shops £6 for shipping a few pieces of paper really is too much so I really want to check out some European and English shops. So firstly I bought this really cute marble set that I that thought would be perfect for January after all the bright colours of Christmas.
Next up I also bought these really cute watercolour boxes for a spread in spring time with the pretty pastel colours.
I was talking to the wonderful shop owner called Joyce and talking about you guys and she decided to add a few little extras in the form of her new "To Do" checklists and some really cute fall clipart. Which unfortunately didn't reach me in time for this fall so I'm going save it for next year.
I also bought some sticker paper from eBay (here) to print some really cute printables which I couldn't really show you the paper so I thought I'd some show you what I've printed out recently. 
To go along with that I also bought a paper trimmer (here) to cut the sticker I print off as I'm really not very good at cutting straight lines.

That's it for this haul but come back tomorrow for another post.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig