❄ Blogmas Day 22: December Haul ❄

Leave a Comment


I thought it was time to share with you what I have been buying in December in between buying gifts for friends and family I do think its important to treat yourself.
Firstly I bought the Peeping Santa from Lush as I had completely used up my stash and really fancied a sweet smelling bath.
Next I bought this really cute scrapbook from Paperchase which I thought I could use for all my Lesotho memories. 
Then I bought this really cute Rose Gold necklace from Primark which was only £1.50 and I thought would look lovely which a black dress.
And finally I bought this reusable Starbucks travel cup which only cost a pound which personally thought was quite good to say it was Starbucks.

That's it for December Haul hope you are having a good run up to Christmas.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig