❄ Blogmas Day 11: My Christmas Bucket List ❄

Leave a Comment

I thought this year it would be really nice to do a Christmas Bucket List this few full of things that I want to do this Christmas. So here we go:

1. Go Christmas shopping with my family and friends
2. Have a Christmas movie marathon in my pyjamas
3. Make Christmas Cookies
4. Go to a Christmas market
5. Wrap Christmas presents
6. Build a Snowman (if it snows)
7. Go sledging (again if it snows)
8. Sing lots of Christmas songs
9. Make a gingerbread house
10. Watch Home Alone
11. Send out Christmas cards
12. Take lots of pictures
13. Watch A Christmas Carol
14. Decorate the house with Christmas decorations
15. Have lots of White Hot Chocolates from Costa
16. Watch Elf
17. Give out lots of Christmas gifts
18. Relax
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig