❄ Blogmas Day 6: Djoisch Design Review ❄

Leave a Comment
As you guys know I've completely obsessed with buying planner stickers and I always like to let you guys know how I got on with the shops. So today I'm going to review a European shop called Djoisch Deisgn. It see more in depth on what I bought check my haul out (here)

I found this shop from a really cute European YouTuber her channel is called Anne Plans and she absolutely raves about this shop which persuaded me to check out this shop. Unfortunately these stickers did come while I was it Lesotho so I'm not to sure on shipping times which normally I like to tell you guys. But oh well the cut lines on these stickers are absolutely perfect which is an essential for me as I always get scared when the cut lines aren't very good because I always think I'm going to rip the sticker. Her designs are really perfect I especially love the kit themes she currently has some beautiful Christmas designs. My only problem with the kit is I'd prefer a few more full boxes instead of some of the smaller boxes I like to put one full box on each day. Apart from that slight complaint I really love this shop, her designs and would definitely recommended her to any person looking for some reasonable priced stickers in Europe with cheap shipping.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig