♥ March Favourites ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm back with my March favourites and before we get started I have to mention that it is a bit Beauty and the Beast heavy. It's just been the most amazing month thanks to the launch of Beauty and the Beast, however we will get into a bit later and we'll start with my beauty favourites.
Firstly I have been loving the Bourjois Healthly Mix combination as its coming into the warmer months I haven't been wanting a lighter coverage and this is want I've been loving. It's one of those foundations that I've always wanted to try as everyone seems to love it. So when I saw that they were reformatting it I knew I needed to try it. I did do a review of the new concealer (here) so definitely check that what if you would like to feel about the concealer in a bit more detail.
My favourite nail combination of this month is Essie's Fiji and A Cut Above glitter, I just think its the perfect spring combination. One thing I would point out is Fiji does take a couple of coats however it's so worth it as it turns out so pretty. Also I do love Essie's formula I would say it's my favourite as its so long-lasting.
My last beauty favourite is the Bite Beauty lipstick in the shade Rhubarb, I love the Bite Beauty formula and they smell amazing. I think this is the perfect shade for this time of year, as I feel were coming out of the dark shades from Winter but it's just not time to start wearing the pinks for Spring just yet. Therefore I've been loving this shade.
Onto Beauty and the Beast and my first favourite is my Chip mug, I was so excited when Disney Store announced they were selling some as it's just one of those staples for a Disney lover. Unfortunately he is now sold out but Disney Store but definitely keep checking back as I know they keep restocking him and they do they both Cogsworth and Lumiere. You can see my full haul from the Disney Store (here), as I picked up some amazing things.
Of course I had to have the film in my favourites as it was so amazing and I actually a very lengthy post about my thoughts of the film and soundtrack (here). So definitely check that post what if you want to know my thoughts, but just know if you haven't seen this film yet and you're a Disney fan. You need to see it as soon as possible.



That's it for my March favourites, I feel like it was quite a small one this month but I hope you enjoyed it anyway and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig