♥ Disney Store Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to do a Disney Store haul, I don't shop at the Disney Store very often as I do think it's expensive and you can definitely get cheaper alternative from places such as Primark and various online stores. However there was a few things I really wanted that you can't really get anywhere else as a few of the items are park exclusives. All the links to the items will be below.
First up I got one of these really cute blind bags for the Beauty and the Beast live action film. I got the prince but you can get everyone from Mrs Potts to a few different Belles and Beast.
I thought these bowls were so cute and at the time they were buy one get one and they're are exclusive to the Disneyland Paris parks. You can get these in so many different colours but I thought I'd go classic Mickey Mouse colours with Black and Red. These are mane to be snack bowls so they are quite small but I think they're really cute.
I saw the Stitch version these notebooks on Charlotte's channel (here) and they also do Tinker Bell version and I think these are so adorable. Something I really liked was one is lined paper, one is grid paper and plain paper.
Another Beauty and the Beast is this amazing plate which I saw in Ellie Steadman's Disney haul (here) I did really want the bigger plate but unfortunately it sold out before I placed this order. But I definitely want to get it if I ever save up enough money to get myself to Disney World.
Finally I bought two Chip mugs because I was a bit too excited and unfortunately they now have sold out on the website but definitely check your local store quickly as they have only brought across a certain amount to the UK.

That's it for my Disney Store haul as always links will be below, I hope you enjoyed and it's given you some ideas on wants currently in the shop and I'll see you next week.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig