♥ February Favourites ♥

Leave a Comment
As promised I'm back with another monthly favourites, so today I'm going to be shgaring what I've been loving in the last month and I hope you enjoy.
Firstly I started using this Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara this month as my Benefit one finally ran out. But this is definitely as amazing mascara, it defines and volumizes the lashes without making them look clumpy. Also it lasts so long on the lashes without transferring onto the lower lash line which a lot of mascaras seem to do on me.
Of course I have another Mac lipsticks because I bought way too many on holiday, but this months favourite has been Syrup as I'm not giving up on my darker shades just yet and because Spring is approaching I'm trying to make the most out of my darker shades. 
Another Mac product I have been loving is my Mac palette, I am going to do a post soon of my Mac palette going into a bit more detail. But I've been especially loving the shades Amber Lights and Bronze for a lovely golden eye.
My finally beauty favourite has been the Kat Von D liquid lipstick because as I've said I'm trying to make the most out of the berry shades before I have to pack them away for winter. I just wish I'd picked more of these up while I could as its such a beautiful formula.
I actaully have a YouTube favourite this month and it's Charlotte from LilMissChickas, I love both her main channel (where she does Disney videos and vlogs) and her second channel (where she does normal vlogs). I've been subscribed for a while however this month she's been vlogging everyday on her second which has made me love her even more.
My TV show of the month has been the newest series of American Horror Story, which I have only just got around to watching but I'm so glad I did as I haven't been enjoying the last few seasons of AHS but this one has definitely bought my expectations back up.

That's it for my February favourites, they are some of my smaller posts but you guys seem to be really enjoying them, see you next week. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig