♥ StickersByAidanBlaze Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to be reviewing a sticker shop called StickerByAidanBlaze, this is a UK based shop that has everything from Erin Condren weekly kits to monthly kits. Unfortunately I don't think she sells these stickers anymore but I did also buy the Love Grows Here kit.
As far as the shop goes I did have a few problems, firstly I received a message from the shop owner nearly two weeks after I had purchased these stickers. She explained that unfortunately she was unable to ship my Disney stickers with my kit due to a unforeseen problem with her preprinted glossy stickers. I understand that is something that couldn't have been predicted and I appreciated that the shop owner messaged me about the problem. However there was also some confusion with the Disney stickers themselves for I ordered the large sheet, which from the pictures I thought this was a double sheet with two of each character. So when I received the first sheet (on the right) I was a little confused so I contacted Aidan and turns out the page on the left is the "small" size as it has the smaller sized characters which I now understand but I just wish it was made a little clearer. Luckily when contacting Aidan she quickly solved the problem and sent me another sheet to compensate.

Onto to something a little bit less negative is that the print quality and sticker paper are both very high quality and really pretty. Especially as I was a little worried about the Disney stickers as they have a lot of black accents and I've had a few stickers where the black doesn't come out very vibrant but these are lovely. The cut quality is okay as they are a little hard to pick up but if you just slightly bend the page they come straight up. I did noticed this more in the kit as the Disney stickers were slightly easier to peel up. Shipping times were again okay as the stickers took around 10 days to ship which I would say is pretty average as I've shops with a lot quicker times but also ones with a lot slower.

Overall if you're wanting a cheap weekly kit check this shop out as she does run a lot of coupons, I think I got this order around 60% off. So it's a good shop for quick stickers but I'm not sure I would persoanlly repurchase just with the slightly bad experience. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for a negative one but I just like to be honest in my reviews. So I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig