♥ My Holy Grail Nail Polishes ♥

Leave a Comment
So today I'm going to share with you my Holy Grail Nail Polishes as seen as I now go to college I'm allowed to wear nail polish all the time. There's a huge mmix of colours and finishes so there's something for everyone. So I hope you enjoy it and let's get into it.


Firstly I wanted to mention the Ciate paint pot in Fit for a Queen, because it's been my go to nail polish at the minute because it's such a gorgeous colour and also it's such a good formula as it never chips. Only problem I would say is that it does take a few coats to make it opaque. Also this is perfect for a accent nail as it goes with pretty much any colour.
Secondly we have another amazing nail polish but does require a little but of building up to get a good finish is TopShop's Plume. The perfect galaxy nail.
A new addition to my collection but definitely a favourite is Essie's Strut your stuff it's such a pretty blue colour and looks gorgeous with a gold glitter top coat.
An old time favourite is Barry M's Green Berry this is actually what I wore for the most of my cruise with a silver glitter top coat. Every time it chipped I just repainted them.
Speaking of silver glitter top coat this Essie one in set in stone because the glitter isn't really chunky that it takes away from the colour below it.
Another Models Own polish I love is the HyperGel in Everyday Grey this especially looks pretty with a glitter over the top. Also the HyperGel formula is absolutely stunning.

So that's it for My Holy Grail Nail Polishes I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig