♥ TheIckleBlogger Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to be doing a sticker shop review and it actually feels so long since I've done one to these but I have stickers from TheIckleBlogger. I order the glitter header set which includes 11 sheets of different coloured glitter headers for £17 and actually they are listed fro £1.80 each on her Etsy shop so you do save a bit of money when you buy the bundle. As far as the glitter headers go there is an amazing range of colours and even though there are a few repeated colours I quite like that as it means I don't feel as bad for using a colour. 

I also bought the Beauty and the Beast Tsum Tsum stickers, as I thought they would be perfect for a countdown to when I go and see the film in March. The quality of these stickers are greats the sticker paper is very different to anything I've ever tried. As it's definitely a glossy paper and it shines so pretty, however it feels didn't to any other glossy paper I've tried. The shipping was pretty fast as it shipped four days after when I bought them. My only slight problem I've had with these stickers is that some of the glitter headers haven't been cut all the way, meaning some have been a little difficult to pick up but just a little care and patience they come up. Also another thing I'm quite picky on is the print quality and personally this shop has one of the best print qualities I've tried. 

Overall I would definitely buy from this shop again and it is worth mentioning she does also do matte stickers which are a little cheaper as well if that's what you prefer. So I hope you enjoyed and have found this useful if you're wanting some new planner stickers. Especially if you're in the market for some Tsum Tsum stickers as she has so many but that's it for today and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig