♥ January Favourites ♥

Leave a Comment
I noticed how much you guys enjoyed my last favourites so I thought I would start doing them more regularly. I'm hoping to do them every month but I'm not promising anything yet because I have exams coming soon and we all know how bad I am at posting around exam time. But that's for another day and let's get into this favourites.
First we have the Too Faced chocolate bar palette and as I mentioned in my haul I have been wanting for product for so long. Therefore I was quite scared that it wouldn't live up to my expectations, but it's gone above and beyond them. It's so blendable, they are long-wearing on the eye and the palette has some stunning shades.
I have also discovered my new favourite foundation this month which is the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation, this foundation is my perfect foundation. It's got the perfect amount of coverage without looking cakey. It's long wearing so it stays on all day at college, also it was so cheap my only problem is I need to go back to America to buy about 10 bottles. 
My new lipstick obsession is Mac's Mehr as it's basically a matte and slighter deeper version of Mac's Brave which we all know I'm obsessed with. So when I found Mehr as I do prefer a matte formula as there just a bit more long-wearing, unfortunately Brave has taken a back seat.
For something a little darker I've been loving Wet n Wild's Cherry Bomb, I especially love this formula because it leaves a slight stain on your lips after it's worn off. It is so easy to apply because it's a lovely creamy formula which also makes them really comfortable to wear.
My favourite TV show of the month has definitely been Silent Witness, I have always loved this show so whenever it comes back I have to watch it. So if you like murder mystery kind of TV show definitely check out Silent Witness.
My final favourite is the film Collateral Beauty which is in the cinema at the moment and oh my goddess I love this film. I literally cries so much and it made me miss New York. So if your wanting a film to watch in the cinema definitely check out Collateral Beauty as it's such a beautiful film.

Hope you enjoyed my January favourites and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig