♥ New York Hauls: Mac Cosmetics ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm here with my fourth and final New York haul and it's going to be a Mac haul. This is probably the smallest of the bunch but I still definitely wanted to share.
Firstly I actually filled my palette up as I only had two eyeshadows in there so I have Nylon, Jest, Expensive Pink, Saddle, Amber Lights, Bronze, Tempting, Mulch and Embark (from left to right). I did already have Jest and Mulch, I actually spoke to a makeup artist and we tried to make a palette for the perfect neutral eye. So I'm really happy with my choices.
Next I went a bit crazy with Mac lipsticks so I bought Mac Red (Satin), Rebel (Satin) and Diva (Matte). I felt I was really missing darker colours in my collection and I know Rebel and Diva are definitely are favourites in the beauty community as they're such pretty colours.
My other three lipsticks I picked up was Mehr (Matte), Plumful (Lustre) and All Fired Up (Retro Matte). As you can probably tell when it comes to Mac lipsticks I do love the Matte and Satin finishes as I just think they are the most pigmented and are the most long wearing.

That's it for my Mac haul and all my New York hauls. I hope you enjoyed this series and I will see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig