♥ New York Hauls: Drugstore Beauty ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm back today with another one of my New York hauls and today were going to be talking about what I bought from the American drugstores. As you will probably be able to tell I didn't buy as much from the drugstore than I did from other places but never the less let's get into the haul.
Firstly I picked up a couple of foundations including the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in the shade 810. I've already tried out this one and I'm absoulutely loving it, so maybe I'll do a review on my feeling soon then I can go into a bit more detail. I also picked up the L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation, I haven't actually tried this one yet because I've been so hooked on the Covergirl one but I'll definitely let you know my feeling when I do. 
Also from Covergirl I picked up two mascaras, firstly was the Clump Crusher in the shade Very Black and Full Lash Bloom in the shade Black. Both I haven't tried as I'm working my way through quite a few mascaras at the minute, but again I will let you know my opinion when I start using them.

I picked up three lipsticks from Milani as I've heard such amazing things about them, the shades I picked up are Black Cherry, Plumrose and Velvet Merlot (from left to right). These are so amazing they are highly pigmented, long wearing, smell amazing and the packaging is stunning.
And finally I bought way too many Wet n Wild lipsticks because they are so inexpensive so I bought the shades Mauve Outta Here, Rose-bud, Wine Room, Cherry Picking, Cherry Bomb and Vamp It Up (from left to right). I haven't tried all of these but from the ones I have tried these are so pigmented and I really can't understand how they are so inexpensive.

So that's for my New York drugstore haul I hope you enjoyed and make you look out for reviews on these products in the next couple of months. I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig