♥ New York Hauls: Bath and Body Works ♥

Leave a Comment
So most of you probably know I went to New York over the Christmas season and today I'm here to share what I bought. There are going to be hauls for the whole of my January posts so if you don't want to know what I got or you don't like hauls you might be best to zone out and come back in February. But today I'm going to be talking about Bath and Body Works.
Firstly I got a lot of candles because when I went to Bath and Body Works they were having an offer of buy one get one free, so I saw the opportunity to stock up. So I bought Champagne which is described Glittering Champagne, Wild Berries and Tangerine Zest.

Next I got Holiday Sparkle which is described Bright Sparkling Water, Sugared Citrus, Wintertime Jasmine and Creamy Sandalwood.

I also got Winter Rose which is described Soft Rose Petal, Pink Peppercorn, White Cedarwood and Luxe Sandalwood. I especially loved this one because it smells like a perfume I bought before I went to Africa so the smell always reminds me of Lesotho.
 I bought Merry Mistletoe which is described Frozen Cranberries, Sparkling Pears, Icy Peppermint and Balsam Branches. I pick this one because it really reminded me of the Next candle I bought last year that I couldn't find this year so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it again
One I really liked is Flannel which is described Crisp Winter Air, Bergamot, Heirloom Mahogany and Soft Musk. I loved this one because its very much like Mahogany Teakwood, however it's more subtle therefore I chose this Flannel over Mahogany Teakwood.

And finally for candles I bought Maple Cinnamon Pancakes which is described Warm Maple Syrup, Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes and Fresh Ground Cinnamon. I picked this one up because who doesn't want their house smelling like freshly made pancakes.
Then I bought a lot of Pocketbacs in the scents: Santa Cookies, Holly Jolly Berry, Black Cherry Merlot, Frosted Coconut Snowball, Peach Bellini, Winter Candy Apple, 2 x Warm Vanilla Sugar and 2 x Fruit Punch.
The finally I bought this Rose Gold PocketBac Holder I Christmas stock and I knew I'd be using this all year round so I picked this more classic one.

That's it for what I bought in Bath and Body Works I hoped you enjoyed and come back next week for another New York Haul.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig