♥ New York Hauls: Sephora ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm back today with another New York haul and today I'm sharing want I bought from Sephora. So I'm just going to get into it because I may have bought a lot.
Firstly I bought three BiteBeauty lipsticks in the shades Fig, Sour Cherry and Rhubarb (from left to right). These are the Amuse Bouche Lipsticks and I've heard so many good reviews of these I decided to pick them up and so far I love them. They are long-wearing, highly pigmented and smell amazing.
I also bought Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone, I was going to get Champagne pop which is Jaclyn Hill's collaboration with them. However I felt it was a bit too gold for my skintone as I am so pale. So I picked up Moonstone which is stunning and perfect for my skintone. 
I bought the Too Faced chocolate bar palette which I have wanted for such a long time so I did finally cave and buy it, I'm so glad I did because there is some beautiful shades in there and of course it smells like chocolate.
Another product I've wanted to try is the Tarte Light Camera Lashes mascara and when I saw this set where you could try out  this mascara and Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, Blinc Amplified Mascara, Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash and got one of the full sizes for free I definitely thought it was worth it.
A foundation I see a lot of people raving about is the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation and I went for the shade R250 (Beige Nude). I haven't actually tried this one yet because as you'll see in my Drugstore haul I bought a couple so I've been trying those out first.
Shaaanoxo loves the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks so I thought I'd try one in the shade Mother which the website describes as a dusty mauve pink. However its much like a bright berry pink, but I love this and I so wish I picked up some more.
One thing I do regret picking up is the Sephora Smoothing Translucent setting powder as I don't really like it. Firstly it smells so bad that I can't bare to put it on my face also it's so hard to get out of the container.
The one skincare item I picked up was the Sephora Mud mask Purifying & Mattifying, I picked this up as the skincare guy in Sephora recommended this to me and always said it was a good dupe for the Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. So I really wanted to try it as the Glamglow mask is $69 and I really wasn't prepared to buy that, therefore I bought this one and I have never tried a mask that's done such amazing things for my skin.
Because I spent a lot of money I got a lot of points so I decided to spend most of them as I unfortunately don't know when I will next be in the US, some I spent my points on the Clinique City Block Purifying Charcoal clay mask + scrub and also the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base.

So that's it for what I bought from Sephora I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next week for another New York haul.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig