❄ Day 12 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: The Perfect Christmas Eve Hamper ❄

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I'd share what I put in my Christmas Eve hamper present I just thought this was just a really cute idea as the holidays are a stressful time. Therefore showing your gratitude towards someone is so important. My hamper is quite big but you can customize it completely. I am going to link down below as many products as possible so enjoy!

I decided to make this Christmas Eve hamper almost like a pamper pack. I included a Lush bath bomb I picked Golden Wonder, a couple of nail polishes I chose Models Own HyperGel in Red Lustre and of course a glitter top coat which is Essie's Set in Stone.

I also has some fun in the Soap and Glory mini section and picked up a Clean on Me Shower Gel (which could be used as bubble bath), The Scrub of Your Life, Hand Food and the Vitamin C Facial Wash. So their skin can be nice and prepped for Christmas Day. I also placed in there the Santa's Lip Scrub and a Mac Ruby Woo lipstick for Christmas lips on the big day.

Whilst in The Range I found this really cute Christmas colouring book and these felt tips in a really handy case. I also found this tiny little mason jar candle in the scent Cranberry Spice.

I did also put some of my Christmas treats in there which I did do a blog post on so check that out if your want to see the recipes for these treats.

That's all in my Christmas Eve hamper present, I hoped you enjoyed and I will see you next week seen as this was the last day of 12 days of CLHMakeup. Which I'm so sad about because I've enjoyed so much. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig