❄ Day 2 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: My Advent Calendars ❄

Leave a Comment
I thought I'd share my choice my advent calendars for this year as I'm just currently in a really Christmassy mood, let me know which one you decided to get because I know there's so many different ones out this year it was definitely really hard to chose which one to get.
Firstly I have my beauty advent calendar of the year which is The Body Shop Calendar and I actually got the Deluxe size. I was tempted to get the Ultimate size but I actually think that this one has better products in it even though it is slightly more expensive. Unfortunately this one is sold out online now but maybe check in your local store as they may have some yet.
For my chocolate advent calendar this year I have a Thorntons advent which has my name on it. Which I might be a bit too excited about, yes I know I'm a child but I'm not bothered it's Christmas.

That's it for my Advent Calendars, I know there was a lot of choice this year but this is what I decided on. Hope you enjoyed and see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig