❄ Day 1 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: November Favourites ❄

Leave a Comment
Welcome of this years version of 12 Days of CLHMakeup, so over the past few years I've done Blogmas (where I do a blogpost everyday), however this year I don't think it's going to be possible because I do have a lot on from going on holiday to good old mocks at college. So instead of trying and failing I'm doing my own approach, I'm doing 12 days of 12 Days of CLHMakeup before Christmas Eve. So without further ado let's get into the first 12 Days of CLHMakeup post.

I know I don't normally do monthly favourites but I feel like recently I've got so many different new products so I thought I would share what I've been loving with you.
First up we have my current favourite primer which is the Benefit Porefessional, I love this because firstly it smells so good and also it makes my makeup stay on all day long which is particularly important when I'm in college.
Another favourite is my current Shampoo and Conditioner which is the Tresemme Moisture Rich as it leaves my hair so silky smooth and I feel like ever since I started using it my hairs a lot straighter which is a huge upside because my hair is normally so frizzy.
You'll probably know that I've recently been to Disney and I of course took it upon myself to wear the classic red lip. I used the Mac Ruby Woo so ever since I've been back I've been wearing it so much, I actually forgot how pretty it was so I have continued to wear it while I've been back home.
You'll probably notice I have a lot of Benefit products in this haul but that's because I did recently buy a Benefit gift set lately so the next few products are from that set including Benefit Gimmie Brow. I love this product so much because I do have quite thick brows so this provides the perfect amount of shape and colour for my brows. Also it's so simple and quick to use.
Another Benefit product is the They're Real mascara which I've been wanting to by for ages and I finally got it in the Christmas set and I have never tried such a good mascara. It doesn't clump, it separates your lashes while volumising them. It's just the most perfect mascara but I'm definitely not looking forward to the steep price tag when it's time to repurchase.
One of my newest purchases in the Sin Afterglow highlighter from Urban Decay which I finally got my hands on after it being out of stock for ages. I'm so glad I got my hands on because it's so pretty because its really highly pigmented and easy to blend.
And the last beauty item is my Bubblegum lip scrub from Lush which has been so useful now were getting into the colder months and my lips are getting really chapped. Therefore this lip scrub has been a life saver as it's also not too harsh on the lips.
So I thought I'd throw in a few lifestyle favourites, firstly I'd mention my favourite TV show which is I'm a celebrity. I love this show so much and I watch it every year and I feel like it's so good this year.
My last favourite is my Christmas playlist and I know someone will say it's too early to listening to Christmas music but I don't know this year I'm just so overally excited for Christmas.

So that's it for my November favourites which I have actually really enjoyed writing so maybe we can make this a monthly thing but I don't think buy enough each month to make a monthly favourites. But let me know I maybe we can do them, so I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig