❄ Day 5 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: My Daily Makeup Routine for College ❄

Leave a Comment
Now I've been going to college for a couple of months and I have my makeup routine sorted I thought I would share it with you today.
Firstly I apply my primer which is the Benefit Porefessional because I don't want my makeup to disappear during the day.
I apply my foundation which currently I'm using Mac Face and Body Foundation in the shade N1 and I apply that with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. On top of my foundation I put my concealer to cover any spots and my dark circles because this A level student doesn't get a lot of sleep. I use the Rimmel Lasting Finish concealer.
Finally for my base products I set my makeup with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Warm Beige which gives me a bit of extra coverage but I mostly use it then my face doesn't get oily in the day.
Next I curl my eyelashes with my Primark eyelash curler and I then apply my mascara which is the Benefit They're Real.
 I then do my eyebrows and I use the Benefit Gimme Brow in medium, this has been a favourite lately because I do quite thick eyebrows so using this just gives me the perfect amount of colour.
Next I apply my highlighter which is Urban Decay's Sin highlighter which has taken me ages to buy because it's been out of stock everywhere I've been. So I'm very happy to finally have it and also it is an amazing product.

 So that's it for my daily makeup routine for college I hope you enjoyed I do also apply lipstick however I didn't take a photo because I always wear different lipsticks. So that's everything and I will see you guys next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig