❄ Day 8 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: My Travel Makeup Bag for NYC ❄

Leave a Comment
So I'm going to New York in a couple of days and I thought in tradition I would share with you what makeup I will be taking with me. I would first just like to point out that I've tired to minimise my makeup because I do plan on buying quite a lot while were out there. But anyway let's get on with it.
Firstly for my primer I'm taking my Benefit Porefessional and  foundation is my trusted Mac Face and Body foundation in the shade N1.
Also for face products I will be taking my Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in Ivory and Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent just in case I don't know whether I'll really need to stop my face from getting oily while it's freezing in New York.
I have narrowed by palette choice down to one which will be the original Naked palette just because it has sin in there which I've been enjoying using as a face highlighter.
Other eye products include my Urban Decay Primer Potion, They're Real tinted primer and They're Real mascara.
I also will be taking my Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter in the shade Sin which quite a new products of mine but I have been loving it so much.
My chosen brow products is the Benefit Gimmie Brow in the shade Medium.
For lipsticks I decided on Mac's Brave and Viva Glam II for my everyday lipsticks and Mac's Ruby Woo matched with Rimmel's Exaggerate lip liner in Red Diva for any times we go somewhere nice while were there.
And for tools I'm taking my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge, my rose gold eyelash curlers from Primark and my Mac 224 dupe brush from eBay.

So that's it for my Travel Makeup Bag for NYC as I said I gave tried to narrow it done a lot because I will be buying quite a lot while I'm out there. So I will be doing hauls when I get back, but I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig