❄ Day 4 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: My Christmas Essentials ❄

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I would share my Christmas essentials with you because with the holidays approaching and the busy times beginning we all need our little necessities to do the holidays right. So I hope this posts might remind you of things you need to buy or it just makes you feel nice and in the Christmas spirit.
Firstly I think you always need your good old Christmas red lip and my personal favourite is definitely Mac's Ruby Woo paired with Rimmel's Exaggerate lip line in the shade Red Diva.
Next is the perfect Christmas film to snuggle up with a blanket and watch while it's freezing outside, a few of my favourites are Christmas Vacation, Elf and How the Grinch stole Christmas.
I don't know about you but there's just some foods that taste better at Christmas some favourites are definitely Bakewell Tarts and Terry's Chocolate Orange.
I also don't think Christmas is complete without a good candle to make your house smell like Christmas, I really liked this Next one from last year but I don't think they bought it back unfortunately.
Another Christmas essential is definitely my Christmas playlist because I love a good Christmas sing along, if you want to see my Christmas playlist click here to see a post I did last year about my Christmas playlist.
I have to have Christmas home wear in December in the form of my Santa, which I did actually buy this year because my last one was smashed.
I feel like Lush comes to life in the Christmas season and my Christmas isn't complete without a festive bath, a few favourites are Father Christmas bath bomb, Peeping Santa bubble bar and Candy Mountain bubble bar.
Of course we have to have a Christmas tree and ours has been up for a couple of weeks now.
And finally we have my Christmas phone case which I think is beyond cute and I am one of those people that gets so excited for Christmas that every element of me has to be Christmassy

That's it for my Christmas essentials, I hope you enjoyed, let me know your essentials and I'll see you soon.





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig