❄ Day 7 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: Collective Haul ❄

Leave a Comment
We all know how much I buy, so today I'm back with another haul which does have a few Christmas bits and bobs in there so I hope you enjoy.
First I bought this adorable Santa plate from the Range as I'm doing a snacks post later and I thought it would be a perfect way to display some of the treats quite effortlessly.

Secondly also from The Range I bought this little candle which I thought was so cute and tiny in the little mason jar. Also it's a lovely Christmas scent and it was only a couple of pounds.

So I really wanted a Christmas phone case this year but I didn't want to spend too much, so I could to eBay and h=they had so much choice on there but I went for this cute and simple one.

I came to realise recently that I didn't own a wine/berry shade lipstick for the winter months, therefore when my mum was raving about these Avon Matte lipsticks I thought I'd give one a go. This ones in the shade Superb Wine and it isn't really coming up true to colour but it's gorgeous and I definitely want to try some more shades.
 
In my recent November favourites I was saying how I've been loving the Bubblegum lip scrub from Lush, therefore I thought I'd pick up a backup as my last one is nearly empty. However while I was in there I saw the Santa's lip scrub and remembered how much I've loved it in the past so I thought I'd pick it up again.

So that's it for my haul there's not much as I've mostly been buying Christmas presents but I hope you enjoyed none the less and I'll see you in a few days.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig