❄ Day 3 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: Gift Guide for Her 2016 ❄

Leave a Comment
Hi guys, so today I thought I'd do a gift guide because you really seemed to love it when I did one last year. This year I've not split them into categories I'm just doing an overall gift guide for her. The prices are a huge variation from £10- £129.



Soap and Glory Crackers (£16) - Firstly we have the Soap and Glory Crackers which I think are super cute as they include lots of mini products. I feel like you could either give these as one present or you could split these up and give them individually. 
Jacks Wills Sprays (£10) - I feel like I included these in my gift guide last year and I actually ended up getting these gifted to me last year. So I thought I'd include them this year because they smell so good.
Cinematic Light Box (£36) - Something that I feel is really cute is this light box I'm not sure what I'd write on it but there's so cute.
Yankee Candle (£21.99) - You can never go wrong with a good scented candle for a Christmas present I do prefer the Yankee Candles however there's so many different brands you could pick.
Real Techniques Brush Set  (£20.99) - For the beauty lover makeup brushes are always a good pick and I really love this set from Real Techniques also Real Techniques are an amazing brand and aren't too expensive.
Lush Gift Sets (£19.95) - So we all know I love Lush and I also love sharing the Lush love whether you buy them a bath bomb or one of their gifts. 
Mac Palette (£49.50) - Onto the slightly bigger presents we firstly have this gorgeous Mac palette called the Warm Neutrals palette. These have been out for a while but they have recently dropped in price.
Pandora Ring (£60) - Of course we've all seen the Rose Gold collection from Pandora and this Rose Gold Princess ring is stunning and would be perfect for a Christmas present.
Fujifilm Instax Printer (£129) - Quite a pricey item but I definitely worth it because I feel like it would be so nice to get this for Christmas and then you'd be able to print of all your favourite photos from the year.

That's it for my guide gift for 2016 I hope you enjoyed and it gave you some ideas for some Christmas presents. And I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig