❄ Day 9 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: 4 Quick & Easy Christmas Treats ❄

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I'd share some of the Christmas bakes that I've made this year, as you can probably tell I'm hugely in the Christmas spirit this year as last year I didn't really get into it as much. I actually don't know why because I've always loved Christmas. But anyway today I'm sharing 4 Quick and Easy Recipes. Obviously I didn't come up with these recipes I got most of them from pinterest and they're some amazing little recipes on there if you want a few more ideas. So get it in Christmas spirit with me and get your Christmas playlist going and let's get baking.
Christmas Light Cupcakes (based on this recipe), they did look a little batter when I first made them as the light string icing has kind of melter. However I think they turned out quite cute and yummy. 
Chocolate Orange Cookies (based on this recipe but I did add some white chocolate)
Gingerbread Men Peppermint Chocolate (based on this recipe)
Christmas "Moose Munch" (based on this recipe)

That's all the Christmas snacks that I made I feel think they turned out really cute, so I hope you enjoyed reading and it gave you some ideas and I will see you again in a few days.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig