❄ Day 10 of 12 Days of CLHMakeup: Updated Skin Care Routine ❄

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I'd share with you my updated skin care routine it hasn't changed too much but it has been a year since I did one so I thought I share the changes with you.
I start by taking my makeup off I used the Ganier Micellar to take off my face makeup and the Simple eye make-up remover because I was finding the Micellar water wasn't doing a great job of taking off my mascara.
Next I cleanse my skin and because I wash my face every other day because I was finding every day was a bit much for my skin. I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit facial wash when I wash my face I also use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit facial scrub but I actually have just ran out and I need to buy another. On the other days I use the Simple Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser instead of the face wash.
And my final step is to moisturise and I use the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser.

That's it for my skincare routine I try to keep it as simple as I can because then I have time to do it every night. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig